How to get rid of hemorrhoids fast during pregnancy
Hemorrhoids during pregnancy are one of the most common problems that most of the women suffer. In most of the cases hemorrhoids during pregnancy is temporary. It normally starts as soon as you conceive and ends after few months of your delivery. Though hemorrhoids during pregnancy are considered temporary they are very painful and give lots of discomfort.
My wife too was suffering from hemorrhoids during pregnancy of my first daughter. As she knew that I am also hemorrhoid patient since last few years, she always use to ask me questions like how to get rid of hemorrhoids naturally while pregnant or will this she be able to shrink hemorrhoids after pregnancy. Sometime she feels so uncomfortable due to hemorrohids that she use to call me in middle of my meeting and ask me how to cure hemorrhoids in 48 hours 🙂 Well I never get angry on her as I know how it feels when you have hemorrhoids during pregnancy.
I have suggested many methods and creams for hemorrhoid pain relief which she can use during pregnancy and with those creams and ointments she is feeling better. This is the reason she told me to write this blog and share this details so others can also take benefits of this hemorrhoids cream during pregnancy.
Why hemorrhoids during pregnancy?
Well having hemorrhoids during pregnancy is very common among most of the women’s. Normally it is observed that if you had hemorrhoids before you are more likely to have it again during pregnancy but there is nothing to worry about, they normally go away soon after you give delivery to your baby. Now let me tell you why most of the women experience hemorrhoids during pregnancy.
(a) Constipation is one of the common reason for having hemorrhoids.
(b) During pregnancy enlarged uterus puts pressure on anal veins which is another reason to have hemorrhoids during pregnancy.
(c) Irregular and hard bowel moment also leads to hemorrhoids, this happens because womens intake more protein rich food during pregnancy.
Treatment for hemorrhoids during pregnancy.
I am going to share all the methods that I have shared with my wife, you can use any / all to get relief from painful hemorrhoids.
(a) Home remedy for hemorrhoids during pregnancy
- Take a warm water bath, put some warm water in tub and soak affected area for 15-20 minutes. If you want then you can mix baking soda in water for faster relief.
- To fight against itching hemorrhoids, you can simply put dry or wet baking soda on your affected area.
- Avoid sitting for longer period of times.
- Eat food which is rich in fiber rich food for smooth bowel moment.
(b) Creams and Ointment for hemorrhoids during pregnancy
- One of the best hemorrhoids cream for pregnant women is Witch Hazel Hemorrhoid cream . This was the first cream used by my wife to treat her itching and burning hemorrhoids during pregnancy. This hemorrhoid cream is specially developed for pregnant women’s and hence it gives quick relief from hemorrhoid pain. As it is made especially for pregnant women’s, they have used all natural ingredients which are safe during pregnancy.
- Along with using Witch Hazel Hemorrhoid cream my wife was also using Preparation H wipes for quick pain relief from hemorrhoids pain. This Preparation H wipes works like magic wand when you are in rush and don’t have time to apply cream or ointment on your affected area. With the help of medicated hemorrhoid wipes you don’t only get relief in pain but it also helps you in reducing itching sensation.
- If you are someone who don’t like sticky creams then you can use Lavender Oil for hemorrhoid treatment . Pure lavender oil has anti inflammatory property and hence it helps in giving instant relief from hemorrhoids and also reduces swelling.
- If you are looking to heal hemorrhoids with natural method, then you must try Formule H tablets . They are made up with years of research and uses totally natural ingredients which will give you long lasting relief from hemorrhoids. This is one of the best natural hemorrhoid medicine which is tried and accepted by many.
Apart from methods and creams shared above you can also checkout list of other best hemorrhoids creams and use the one which suits you more.
Normally hemorrhoids developed during pregnancy go away automatically after you give birth to your child, so there is nothing to worry about. But yes during pregnancy you can use any of the treatments mentioned above and get relief from hemorrhoid pain during pregnancy.